• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. typerdan1

Japspeed manifold question?

I have recently purchased a japspeed manifold and a manifold gasket for my facelift Jdm ep3 and was wondering if I will require anything else for fitting or is this everything I need? As I think uk ep3's have to have a front Jdm anti roll bar installed in order for the manifold to fit correctly...
  2. typerdan1

3mm Spacers. for jdm ep3

Quick question will these fit my facelift jdm ep3? only need a small spacer as its just for better clearance over my spoon calipers as they are a little to close for comfort to say the least! Any help would be appreciated :) thanks Dan...
  3. typerdan1

Type R Number 2 Facelift JDM EP3!!! **Small update**

So after 2 1/2 years on from selling my Integra DC5 i couldnt bare not owning a honda anymore, so after months of searching i finally got myself what has to possibly be one of the cleanest exmaples of a facelift JDM EP3. All i can say is its so good to be back!!!! It was imported last...
  4. typerdan1

Recent pics of my DC5

Havent posted on here for a while as im normally on the itr forum but thought i would post a few up to date photos as the weather last sunday was like a spring day. Havent drove it for over a month so thought it was a prime opportunity. Enjoy ;)
  5. typerdan1

HLife on track at Snetterton 300 (PIC HEAVY)

Thouhgt i would share some pictures from our open pit track day we done at snetterton on friday. Me and alex in our DC5's, both my brothers, one in a fully built 220bhp ek9 and the other in a b18'd ek and a few friends in other various honda's. The weather started out a bit greasy but as the...
  6. typerdan1

oem wheels freshly refurbed!!!

Currently have rota fighters in bronze at the moment, but thought as the spring is approaching i would get my c/w oem wheels refurbed so i have the best off both worlds comments welcome. How she normally looks on the rota's Freshly refurbed oem wheels and just detailed, who said white...
  7. typerdan1

Goodrich brake lines.

Bought these for my integra dc5 but no longer need them does anyone know if they will fit a civic ep3?
  8. typerdan1

CW DC5 Machine polished **PIC HEAVY** Courtesey of Ash @ Detailed!!!

Decided to have the DC5 machine polished this weekend as i felt i had got as much shine out of the car as possible by hand, i have a friend who is now starting to set up his own detailing business (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Detailed/134072499985876) and well i will let the photo's speak...
  9. typerdan1

DC5 now lowered ;)

I recently bought some rota fighters in bronze and after fitting them decided the car looked like it was sitting way to high so i have just fitted some eibach lowering springs the drop is 35mm, car feels and handles so much better really pleased, opinions welcome :D
  10. typerdan1

Where to get lowering springs fitted in the norwich area?

Hi guys just wonder if anyone can reccommend where to get my lowering springs fitted? got a quote from SCA Rally and they wanted £150 + VAT + Wheel alignment :shock: which seems a pretty steep to me! help would be appreciated :D
  11. typerdan1

New wheels for my dc5!!!

Just thought i would share some pictures with you guys of my new 17 x 8 rota fighters in bronze, think they give the car a much more aggressive look, next on the list is some eibach springs, enjoy
  12. typerdan1

Aquartz Reload Spray Sealant!

A friend of mine highly recommended this new spray sealant from aquartz so thought i would try it out i bought it from www.i4detailing.com and have to say im really impressed with the results, ideal for use between big cleans just a case of literally spraying in on and wiping it off so easy to...
  13. typerdan1

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

Few pics i took quickly on my camera phone of my DC5 my bro's EK9 my mates DC2 and his brothers EK4 with DC2 engine. Photo's taken down at their dads warehouse ideal for some night time detailing. Hope you like the pics ;-)
  14. typerdan1

www.i4detailing.com

Hi everyone, A friend of mine reccomended this website and i found it really useful they have everything on there at competitve prices, thought i would share it with you guys. Let me know what you think. Thanks www.i4detailing.com
  15. typerdan1

Some new pics of my dc5!

Just a few more pics of the new car after 6 1/2 hours of cleaning it.
  16. typerdan1

My First Type r!!!

Hi Guys thought i would put a pic up of me new DC5 picking it up this saturday cant wait. Let me know wot you think????
Back