• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed manifold question?

I have recently purchased a japspeed manifold and a manifold gasket for my facelift Jdm ep3 and was wondering if I will require anything else for fitting or is this everything I need? As I think uk ep3's have to have a front Jdm anti roll bar installed in order for the manifold to fit correctly!

Help would be appreciated as I don't want to start fitting it then realise I don't have everything that I will need.

Thanks

Dan

It'll fit with UKDM and JDM ARBs. With the UKDM you just need to add some poly engine mount inserts to reduce the rock'n'roll and thus stop the manifold from contacting the UKDM ARB.

Nope. The JDM ARB has a joggle which provides extra clearence.

The inserts wouldn't hurt to improve response though.

The inserts are one of the best cheap mods to do on an ep3 anyway.
Get them standard manifold or not

Not sure on that one I'm afraid. You need one to go from UKDM to JDM o2 fitment but I'm not sure about the reverse (which is effectively what you're doing).

Back