• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Arch

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

He seems to be trying a bit too hard to be amusing now. "It can be a bit sketch" I'm switching you off now.
  2. Arch

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

I used my FD2 daily for 6 years. :D OEM suspension too.! Constantly went back and forth with the plans to change the rears for the Konis but stubbornly (maybe painfully) wanted to keep it original! o_O My FK2 was however a much better place to commute in. :)
  3. Arch

EP3 Back with an FK8

:smt039 Red car friend. :D Nice choice, only had mine a week or so, loving it.
  4. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Maybe i should find some bigger images... #-o
  5. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

6. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Does this work?
  7. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Ordered. :smt023 Mine's a Note 8 so if that works for you, should be fine for me. Cheers. :cool:
  8. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

So, I drove over in the Batmobile this morning, feeling a bit guilty for getting rid of it, didn't even have anywhere for a quick spot of +R on the way over. Red one had been placed right on the corner of the dealership and looked amazing. Had a nosey around, they nosied around mine, i squiggled...
  9. Arch

What did you do to your Type R today?

Collected it. :D Oh. My. I'll collate my thoughts in my other thread.
  10. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

I've just looked, it is indeed alive, and im still an Admin, just logged in! Found a post where id been a bit negative towards the FK2.... :lol: I'm so shallow...
  11. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

And what i traded for the FK2 8-[
  12. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

13. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Can't remember how to do this :lol: Do this work?
  14. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

"Click and Collect" is allowed :lol: Sounds like it's literally an exchange of keys, all paperwork has been done online, I leave my stuff on pax seat and presumably climb into new one. We shall see. :o Anything I should look out for on pickup/drive home? It's one owner, sub 9k mileage, two...
  15. Arch

EP3 FK8 Inbound

That looks amazing, love it. :cool:
  16. Arch

FK8 FK8 incoming

Can't remember the last time i posted something significant on a car forum, i guess this is it. Impulse bought an FK8 last week, really had no intention of selling my FK2, but the BMW dealer I bought my FK2 from (yes i know..) called me out of the blue to see if i wanted to 'talk some...
  17. Arch

366bhp Supercharged FD2

That looks awesome. Made me miss mine. I talked for several years about a supercharger, never pulled my finger out, glad someone has. :cool:
  18. Arch

FK8 So far a good decision

Was just reading this on my phone and had to double check it it wasn't me who posted it :shock:. I had my M140i for just under a year and it didn't light my fire either. Brutally quick in a straight line, absolutely zero feel. Plus there was eleventy billion not too dissimilar one series on the...
  19. Arch

FK2 Navigation - instruction volume?

You Sir, are both a gentleman and a scholar. :cool: Sorted, many thanks.
  20. Arch

Hmmmm, i looked there, just Alarms volume, and was already at Max. :confused: Cheers for reply anyway.
  21. Arch

Can the navigation volume be set independently from the main audio volume? I've tried in vain to make the nav voice better to hear but as it doesn't cut the music volume when giving instructions it sounds awful, is this normal? It sounds like the nav instructions only come from the drivers...
  22. Arch

FK2 Thinking about selling up

Strangely, i just sold my M140i for an FK2. :shock: If you strip some mods we could do some swapsies, i've still got my carbon mirror covers, MPerformance black grills and all important MPerformance Alcantara and carbon key cover. :smt004
  23. Arch

EP3 Speaker sizes / recommendations

It might we worth taking a trip to somewhere then, I generally wouldn't trust Halfords to to fit a bell to a pushbike. Have a look on here for the sort of speakers available in your budget. http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/subcategories/c_path/60/spd/speakers---subs.html If you can find...
  24. Arch

EP3 Speaker sizes / recommendations

I think the front doors are something like 16.5cm? I had some Focal components (still got them 8 years later!) fitted in mine, the mids dropped straight in the doors with the tweeters fitted into the wing mirror bit inside. Find a good audio dealer near you and see if you can have a listen...
Back