• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Navigation - instruction volume?

Can the navigation volume be set independently from the main audio volume?

I've tried in vain to make the nav voice better to hear but as it doesn't cut the music volume when giving instructions it sounds awful, is this normal? It sounds like the nav instructions only come from the drivers side speaker and it sounds like she's talking through duct tape wearing a balaclava most of the time. :-s

Also, is it me, or is the traffic info utterly *****? I came to a complete standstill going to work last week, backed up and crawled for miles. Sat Nav says, no traffic incidents. :confused:

It's the only thing i miss from my 140i, the audio/Nav, instructions and traffic were spot on.

Hmmmm, i looked there, just Alarms volume, and was already at Max. :confused: Cheers for reply anyway.

Can be done as I went through the same problem, I'll have a play tomorrow but it could be in you sat nav settings

Back