• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Had her a wee while but making changes - FN2

Shes lower at last, still more settling to do but so far so good, mechanic advised not to fit eibach bolts as said he's experienced them coming loose, hmmm not sure what to do now but anyway here she is... Before Straight after New silver yuasa battery to be fitted along with HID kit when...
  2. C

New battery arrived today...yuasa YBX5057 no more jump starting hopefully! Will fit along with HID kit as be easier with battery out :-) springs being fitted tomorrow at last after fitting spacers last week...cant wait!
  3. C

More goodies and more to come....
  4. C

Spoiler arrived yesterday along with spacers
  5. C

Not arrived as yet but soon as bits are I will
  6. C

Gone GP front n rear in the end.
  7. C

Plans coming along as just ordered 15mm spacers all round, eibach -30mm springs, seeker rear spoiler, gp rear but really stuck on either gp or mugen style front....
  8. C

How-To replace the gear stick gaiter on a FN2

So annoying and constantly holding it up trying to pull it up whilst driving and probably going to wear out the gaiter and have to get a new one haha
  9. C

It looks like it's the inner ring that's the issue with mine it just doesn't give to go over the lock nut and looks like 2 of the 4 prongs have snapped off...more annoying and ugly to be honest maybe it's just me but I want it sitting upto the bottom of the gear knob not down the stick...
  10. C

Saying that it looks like there should be 4 slot pieces and there is only 2 so yes looks like it's been broken previously...may I ask your DIY solution?
  11. C

Looking at this as obviously mine has been replaced previously as it's mint already but it keeps slipping back down the stick and is so annoying as looks untidy in my opinion. I took it all apart and as per guide put it all back together but no luck. The only thing that is different is that...
  12. C

FN2 HPI mileage discrepancy...

We had this all the time when I worked at a car dealership, usually down to plate transfers or MOT time with user input errors, no wonder backlogs sorting out their own mistakes!
  13. C

Hi all, Been on here for a while even before I had a Type R as I knew I would always have one, it's took over 40 cars to get her but now I have and it's been worth the wait! Had when bought: * Rage wheels refurbished in grey/anthracite inc badges (unsure of exact colour) * Type R badges -...
Back