• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Had her a wee while but making changes - FN2

Hi all,

Been on here for a while even before I had a Type R as I knew I would always have one, it's took over 40 cars to get her but now I have and it's been worth the wait!

Had when bought:
* Rage wheels refurbished in grey/anthracite inc badges (unsure of exact colour)
* Type R badges - grille, back and sides
* Parking sensors - not OEM
* Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth kit
* Grooved discs

So far I have fitted:
* Heko deflectors
* Pipercross filter with heatshield (due to budget)
* Kenwood Double Din bluetooth/DVD headunit with twin JBL subs and amp in boot and removed Parrot Kit (a couple of days work)
* Shortshift kit
* Skunk2 gearknob
* Civic badge removed from rear

Future plans:
* Tein or Eibach springs to lower slightly
* Seeker style rear spoiler - addition to standard spoiler
* GP front and rear
* change colour of handles, filler cap, wing mirrors, seeker spoiler and GP kit to all match - not sure colour yet
* HIDs + all other bulbs upgraded
* different induction/filter - would like Gruppe M / Mugen / HKS
* Upgrade front and rear speakers
* Hondata remap
* Brake pad upgrade - Ferodo Ds2500 perhaps

* The list is endless so won't bore you all :)

Anyway that's her for now - more to come and hope to be at some meets

Cheers
Craig

Plans coming along as just ordered 15mm spacers all round, eibach -30mm springs, seeker rear spoiler, gp rear but really stuck on either gp or mugen style front....

New battery arrived today...yuasa YBX5057 no more jump starting hopefully! Will fit along with HID kit as be easier with battery out :) springs being fitted tomorrow at last after fitting spacers last week...cant wait!

Shes lower at last, still more settling to do but so far so good, mechanic advised not to fit eibach bolts as said he's experienced them coming loose, hmmm not sure what to do now but anyway here she is...

Before
uploadfromtaptalk1411499575261.jpg

Straight after
uploadfromtaptalk1411499585943.jpg

New silver yuasa battery to be fitted along with HID kit when it arrives...

Back