• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HEAVY SMOKER

Problem !!!!

every time i come on the site today im getting a message from Anti-malware saying it stopped malware from this site.? Never happen befor and only on this site ?
  2. HEAVY SMOKER

My EP3 2002 Satin

Had this car for 2 years this month and still love it. :) Few photos not the best but will add more in the morning
  3. HEAVY SMOKER

Tyre inside worn help!

Ok so i posted a few days ago about a problem im having with 2002 EP3. Problem: Lowered the car 35m and started to get a load knocking/pinging when turning both ways even just slightly turning the wheel. Also get a clunk on both sides when going over pot holes or small bumps in the road. Ok so...
  4. HEAVY SMOKER

Top Mounts Problem !

Just fitted 35m lowering springs to my 2002 EP3, First car looks bad ass and sitting just nice .......test drove it just and i seem to be getting a knock form the n/f when going over speed bumps and normal bumps in the road. (not to bad) Then, when im turning anyway i get a knocking/banging...
  5. HEAVY SMOKER

Filter Problem EP3 :(

Hi, Right the problem i have is last week filter looked fine just cleaned my car and seen this lolz. Not sure whats happened to it but looks a bit fu**ed ? Is there any way to clean the filter or does anyone know what fliter it is as i would like the sameone again. I would just buy a new filter...
  6. HEAVY SMOKER

Bargain Buy !!!!!

Bargain buy for all you peeps looking to do a service soon, I have used this place many of times and only pay £30 for the oil and fliter if you pick it up from them :) HAMP & MOTUL 8100 X-CESS FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL £33...
  7. HEAVY SMOKER

Heavy's EP3

Not the best photos will edit thread later this week when i get time :)
  8. HEAVY SMOKER

Knocking Noise EP3 02

Hi, Right i got a 02 EP3 with a few miles on it lolz (98,000) problems: Knocking noise on the front when driving slow and going over bumps, Had new drop-links 4000 miles ago so there fine. Steering rack seems fine no pulling or creaking noise Just knocking. Seems to be the little bumps and pot...
  9. HEAVY SMOKER

Civic type r tapping

Hi i got a civic type r 02 plate with 80,000 mile running 209bhp The problem i have is at 3000 revs i get a tapping from the engine i think but goes with higher revs ?? Any help would be cool thanks :)
Back