• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. |Hamish|

Quick FN2 oil question

Picking up some oil for my FN2 that i've recently purchased and just wanted to be sure this was the best/correct oil. Done some research and seems Honda recommends 0W30 Castrol Edge. But have also seen people saying 5W30 is better? Is this the right stuff? Click cheers
  2. |Hamish|

Broken wing mirror

i managed to smash my wing mirror the other day on the way to work, got the replacement mirror yesterday (for £40! ) but i cant seem fit it back on. Anyone done this before or know how to fit the glass back on? Just so you know im only talking about the glass that was replaced and not the...
  3. |Hamish|

revving to high?

just wanting to check to see if my car is not revving too high when driving, it seems to rev at just under 3000rpm in 6th gear doing 60. Is this normal??
  4. |Hamish|

B Pipes

I'm looking at changing the B pipe on my EP3 and just wondering if anyone could recommend me a decent one? Wanting to spend about £150-80. looking for one that will fit straight onto the standard cat and backbox. any help would be appreciated.
  5. |Hamish|

Engine cover rattle

iv recently noticed that the engine cover is vibrating against the manifold. any ideas of how to stop this? as i havnt got a clue. tried putting sum washers in but no use. if you don't know what i mean it this: thanks
  6. |Hamish|

s2000 Starter button

Im looking at fitting an S2000 starter button into my ep3, i know the basics of fitting it already but im just wanting to know if its possible to put them where the cigarette lighter is? if they fit ok, or does the hole need to be bigger? any advice would be much appreciated.
  7. |Hamish|

Datum1 style tow hook

Iv been looking everywhere and i cant seem to find anywhere that sells datum1 or datum1 style tow hooks. can anyone help me out? i would prefer not to buy one from outside the UK. if you don't know what i mean they look like this:
Back