• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

£1500 Spending money. Any idea's on how to start of my stage 1...?

hi guys.
i have a 100% standard ep3 and am looking to do some upgrades. im not fussed about looks atall. i just want performance. have done some research but always intrested in others ideas. i kno £1500 isnt alot in the scheme of things but any ideas would be much appreciated. another thing to keep in mind is. i would like to spend more on the car. but at this moment in time i have a rather empty pocket for my civic. so any money i do spend i want to keep on the car and not have to upgrade those parts again, next pay check. (hope that makes sense to you all)
cheers;)
kaye

i'm in similar situation as you.

I would get these in order:

fast road setup (fix rear tire wear too) » exhaust » Induction kit » ECU remap.

the last 2 will push pass that limit but the first 2 i will def get as that makes the biggest difference, the induction not so much but the ECU remap finishes it all off as i dont plan to get a supercharger or get a turbo.

£900 - Kpro + mapping
£300 - RBC + gasket (second hand)
£130 - B Pipe off one of the guys on here
£170 - Some kind of induction kit, AEM v2 etc.. (or Hondata mod with air feed)

They're a bit close to the mark, but I reckon if you shopped about on't forums you could get bits for those prices.

Back