• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

£300??

but you are both in public sectors?

army and nhs?

maybe the more secure places to have jobs tbh so no need to worry,production sectors are a different story.

but you are both in public sectors?

Correct. I could go and work in the private sector and earn a lot more money than I currently do, but there would be a lot less job security. Being in the public sector in a non administrative role is possible the safest place to be for job security. I'm pretty much guaranteed a job until I retire, unless I start dropping my standards of practice and let's be honest thats not going to happen because I'm basically top drawer.

ok guys money spent,no holidays,or half an i phone,or a xbox money gone on eibach springs and FRSU.

hello. how much is a fast road setup? and also anyone know tuners who can do this around the midlands? thanks

I went to TGM in Dec, got two front discs, ferrodo pads, rear jdm arb, frsu for just over 600...you don't need the new discs/pads(?) then get frsu, lowering spring and jdm rear arb...honestly a quality difference!!!

ok guys finally got the eibach pro springs fitted along with front and rear camber bolts and a jdm rear arb for good measure,along with a frsu. What can i say a huge difference as far as mods go I would say this HAS to be one of the first you do,roll on the ring in April.

Back