• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

£325 for a k100?

That's what I mean

Get all the bits you want fitted together then get mapped at the end.

Rather than getting exhaust, getting mapped , then going back and getting a tweak as you've had a different air filter fitted.

Yes but my car is ready to go now. Only bits left to do is LSD and K100/remap.

Cool, that rules that one out then.

Thinking of getting a second ecu to get the k100 on, if I get the second ecu installed and the immobiliser coded to it, does that mean that both ecus work with my car or will I only be able to have one ecu encoded to my immobiliser at a time?

Plan is to have a spare, stock ecu to replace the k100 ecu when I come to eventually sell the car.

I had the reflash from cpl. my car was standard put that on and i noticed a big difference with it also saved loads of fuel etc. i only done it cause it was mail order and going anywhere was hours drive etc but now knowing a little more then the k100 is probably the one to go for inless you are allways wanting to add.

Am glad i got the kpro cause i said at the time i probably wont do anything else after i got raceheader etc done but got inlet manifold and cams fitted this week and am off to tdi for first time on monday so it is usefull that it isn't locked. also i had a problem with the map that was on it so i was able to change it to a base map till i get to tdi.

Thats a much better price now and manageable. Booking mine in on Monday. Got quoted by tdi £860 for it, so glad i waited now :)

I'm bloody anoyed seeing this, as went in for the group but with euro spec we managed to get 11 people so full discount of £636 including fitting and dyno/tune. But am also thinking by the time you pay cpl for fitting dyno tune it will be up near 636?

I really hope TDI can do something similar. it wont be worth the travel there for me as TDI is just down the road.
I will have spent £150 getting to CPL and back so i dont think its worth the treck to save £150

Back