• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

05 Milano red / now lowered with pics

lol after 6 months of head melting and viewing cars all over the place i found one , havent had a chance to do anything to it yet apart from a quick 20 minuite wash its standard 2005 milano red ep3 58k aircon ect , only thing done to the car is rear tints nothing else , will get some better pictures after a good cleaning session.

64oz03.jpg

j81fg6.jpg

20910lh.jpg

rct0uh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice car mate you going to do any modifications ? also imo looks better without the badges on the back tacky

yeah mate , tein springs , induction , aint deceided what to go for yet password jdm chamber and relocate battery to the boot looks good and towards the end of the year mugen twinloop , other than that keep it mint and drive it

wheels refurbed and a good clean , car still to be detailed , being lowered next week :D

011.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got my car lowered ! Big thanks to Micheal @ Type 2 for doing the work , gave the car a clean and took some pictures :D
DSC00977.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

still to paint my rear hubs , now saving for my toda :D

Looks very smart mate. Paint work is looking superb. A well kept Milano is stunning. Milano FTW

Car looks real tidy mate, can't believe how clean your engine bay is either.

What are these like lowered. Can you clear speed bumps etc or do you need to slow to a halt? The ride back breaking?

The ride height is perfect it dosent catch or rub , clears ramps no problem , and still very comfortable

That white Teg has seen better days. Whats the story with the red one with green wheels and no lights? :lol:

Back