• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

08 FN2 Civic Type R Issues

Don't worry about it!!

Its just I felt a England v Germany war coming along! Well not exactly war but we had a German guy saying Autobahn stones hurt more than M1 ones!!! whats he trying to say????? Hey???? What, that our stones are wimps or something .......... na mate, I wont take that........ LOL

IM just playin

Peace all

Don't worry about it!!

Its just I felt a England v Germany war coming along! Well not exactly war but we had a German guy saying Autobahn stones hurt more than M1 ones!!! whats he trying to say????? Hey???? What, that our stones are wimps or something .......... na mate, I wont take that........ LOL

IM just playin

Peace all

Dude I'm thoroughbred English!

Don't worry about it!!

IM just playin

Peace all
Are you on drugs or just mental? :?

Are you on drugs or just mental? :?

Imagine how much faster this will make the car!! The gear changes will be faster than lightening!!

A Mentalist on Drugs!

TypeR(Mentalist) + Nos(drugs) = :twisted:pOWER:twisted:

Peace......:smt066

:smt033

Imagine how much faster this will make the car!! The gear changes will be faster than lightening!!

A Mentalist on Drugs!

Can you stop posting complete and utter gash? We have no need for this sort of input on the forum. It's not even close to being funny and it gives people the impression that you're a complete gimp.

A Mentalist on Drugs!

quiet-sign.jpg

Back