• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

10.5 hours....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Firstly washed with Meguiar's NXT shampoo then dried wth AG sythetic leather. Then clayed with CleanYourCar - Fine PolyClay and Sonus Glyde, that took from 10am to 3 pm :eek: :lol: :lol: . Then poilshed with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Polish, after that a coat of Chemical Guys - Factory Sealant and finally a coat of Chemical Guys - Pete's 53 Paste Wax. I absolutly knackered now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pics (sorry about the quality but it was very overcast and starting to go dark)

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

The pictures really don't do it justice, imo its better than the day i picked it up! Its like glass and smooth a fook! :cool: :cool:

Good work mate - results look stunning. :cool:

How easy are the sealant and wax to work with??

Cheers guys! 8)

How easy are the sealant and wax to work with??

The sealant is very easy to use, i just apply it to the whole car then buff it off. The wax on the other had was a bit of a pig, defo a panel at a time job and even then its pretty tough to get off. Well worth it in the end though. :cool:

Looking good Neil, i'll have to come round soon and we can get to work on mine :lol:

You mean it will go something like this...............................

"OK bro, watch me and see what you need to do"

"Yeah right, nice one Neil, you do it and I will watch and learn". :smt047 :lol:

You mean it will go something like this...............................

"OK bro, watch me and see what you need to do"

"Yeah right, nice one Neil, you do it and I will watch and learn". :smt047 :lol:
:lol: :lol: Probably! :p

Looks the Mutts nuts:cool:

Off to Wales this weekend but going to do mine the weekend after if the weather stays good.

Is the sealant similar to Jetseal 109?

Back