• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

100k and all is well !!

My CTR hit the 100k mark yesterday, fairly momentous occasion. Seemed weird seeing the numbers change to 100k. Car is 3.5 years old.

Engine is sound, still pulls really well, started to modify it recently, Toda manifold and JRSC next :twisted: :twisted:

well done mate... I'm thinking of keep mine for a while as well but at 30k now its deffo not as tight as it once was... still I have faith in honda engines :)

yeah I know... my last car did about 90k, I just wanna get it a little smoother, like before... at idle the revs were relatively stable when new, now its a little jumpy... :?

kal said:
100k :shock:

I struggle to do more than 11k miles pa

Originally used it for business, I travelled all over UK. Don't do as many miles now. Just going to modify it to death now to see what the old girl will do :twisted: :twisted:

Nice one chip. I'm not too far off the 100k mark. by the end of the year I reckon :)

smeg said:
Nice one chip. I'm not too far off the 100k mark. by the end of the year I reckon :)

Still not got the wheels on yet mate, will wait till the weather gets a bit warmer, I have got some Tein lowering springs to go on as well. Hopefully get JRSC and Toda header in next few weeks :twisted: :twisted:

chippyleigh said:
smeg said:

Still not got the wheels on yet mate, will wait till the weather gets a bit warmer, I have got some Tein lowering springs to go on as well. Hopefully get JRSC and Toda header in next few weeks :twisted: :twisted:

You nutter! :twisted:

:lol:

Good idea leaving the wheels until the roads are in better quality.

ps2lord5 said:
100k 8)

have you ever had any major problems with it in the past any warranty issues

damian

No major problems except a warped head caused by a stone in the radiator. Apart from that only minor issues ie steering rack, front struts, rear lower arms, same as most really.

chippyleigh said:
My CTR hit the 100k mark yesterday, fairly momentous occasion. Seemed weird seeing the numbers change to 100k. Car is 3.5 years old.

Is she a bit more tappety now mate or is it still same as before?

BigRed said:
chippyleigh said:

Is she a bit more tappety now mate or is it still same as before?

Not really tappety, engine definitely sounds slightly harsher on idle, but it has induction/exhaust so to be expected, it really does run sweet though.

Back