• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

102 Ron?

Does anyone know where you can get this? BP had a trial station near me not so long ago, but its not there anymore (Apparently BP thought it wasnt cost effective for them) and got rid in March 2010.

Need to know where the next best place is to get this Super Juice?:confused:

Isn't this about £150 a tank? Nearest to me is Silverstone.

There is a thread on here where I've posted a link to all the locations. It was on the BP website.

Yeah, and apparently - or as I understand it, benefits are only really seen on a car, custom mapped, to process 102 ron?

Could be mistaken - but the biggest gains have been seen, on custom mapped cars.

Yeah, and apparently - or as I understand it, benefits are only really seen on a car, custom mapped, to process 102 ron?

Could be mistaken - but the biggest gains have been seen, on custom mapped cars.

Correct, a pointless exercise otherwise :)

Isn't this about £150 a tank? Nearest to me is Silverstone.

There is a thread on here where I've posted a link to all the locations. It was on the BP website.

BP have stopped selling it, thats why I wanted to know if there is anywhere else... Yeah its about £2.40 per litre.

I was having a tootle about on Saturday, and the Aral (Germany's BP cousin) station near where we live had this 102 ron fuel on the pump. Worked out to be about £1.31 per litre.
At what point does running these higher ron fuels become a danger to the engine (assuming its a danger at all)?

Back