• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

15.621 second 1/4 mile in an autobox 'lude

217583064_b5be7e17e6.jpg

My JDM 1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 Si VTEC BB4 Automatic racing up the drag strip. Finish: 15.621@89 mph.

The car is stock, except an air filter (Pipercross), de-cat pipe, high-flow exhaust (Peco).

On this run, I had a tent, sleeping bag, barbecue, 3 litres of water, 5 litres of motor oil, and shopping in the boot. It was my last run of the day, and I decided to just do ONE more, to see if I could improve my launch.

I beat Jules' 1990 EK Civic 16i down the strip. He was well gutted.

u should of took out all that crap and did it!, iam sure one of ur mates would of looked after it

2.2vtec are quick the manual is like 6.9 secs? to 62mph

Fire_2 said:
u should of took out all that crap and did it!, iam sure one of ur mates would of looked after it

2.2vtec are quick the manual is like 6.9 secs? to 62mph

Thing is, I did several runs earlier in the day without anything in my car (17.2 and 16.8). This was literally the last run, because the track was about to close.

Ain't Pod times meant to be dodgy though some times? Confused Confused

Erm no you thinking of Elvington and York

Santa Pod is a FIA approved drag strip :)

Back