• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

15mm spacers with Eibach Pro Kit?

I'm ordering a pro kit for my EP3 and i was also thinking of getting spacers just to fill the arch and improve the overall look of the car. Would 15mm front and back be the recommended size to get and would the hubcentric spacers be the best?
The car is on standard wheels and brakes.

hi, i have got 15mm eibach hub centric spacers on the back of my ep3 they are very good i did have to have the wheel arches slightly rolled but i am on rota wheels which have slightly wider tyres compared to standard wheels.

15mm spacers are perfect in my opinion, if you're lowering then you will need the rear arches rolled, fronts are fine. Definitely get hubcentric ones, Eibach or Tegiwa ones are fine. I've got 15mm rear and 20mm front, both pairs are Tegiwa, never had a problem. Only got 20mm fronts to get clearance for my Brembos.

hi, i have got 15mm eibach hub centric spacers on the back of my ep3 they are very good i did have to have the wheel arches slightly rolled but i am on rota wheels which have slightly wider tyres compared to standard wheels.

Are you running standard night or lowered? Looking at spacing mine 15mm so just wondering? Cheers

Back