• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 19" rage alloys

19s on a CTR are just wrong, it's getting chaved up by the dealer now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I too reckon 19" wheels are way too big for the FN2 and will degrade the handling and ride quality. I can't understand why peeps are so obsessed with bigger wheels. Just my humble opinion of course.

Geoff.

i quite fancied just something different from the standard, if they do have a bad effect then i guess i won't have much bother getting a swap:twisted:

I like the look of them.

Will it affect the ride and handling, well with 18's on out of the box I can't see it making that much difference. :(

They are lighter than the 18s and if they have the same overall diameter surely they can't be that bad? I like them but I notice in the optional extras brochure they did not look anything like the 19s shown on the main brochure. Unless there is a range of them?

They are lighter than the 18s and if they have the same overall diameter surely they can't be that bad? I like them but I notice in the optional extras brochure they did not look anything like the 19s shown on the main brochure. Unless there is a range of them?

Yeah, don't worry mate, i suspect the only "real" difference you will notice will be how they look ;) As long as they are on lower profile tyres and retain the same outside diameter then at worst it will be ride quality that is lessened.

^^ O i'm not getting one mate, if I was going for an fn2 then I would pick the 19s as I don't like the 18s it comes with. I agree it will be a stiffer ride but apart from that I think they suit the car well.

I don't really like the stock wheels either. The problems with 19's will be that the tyres are like elastic bands and you'll feel every bump you drive over. Also the price of the tyres will go up heaps as they will have an odd profile like 35 or something.

Well I think the 19's look great and I have driven my mates and I have to say I thought the ride was as good (maybe slightly better!) than my EP3 on the standard 17's!!!:D

ive got 19s on mine and have already taken delivery of this car,when i test drove the demo car with 18s i thought it was ok,but with the 19s on the car is really spot on,no extra road noise and the handling seems to be better,i live on a est were there is loads of speed ramps and this car goes over them with ease,it does'nt bottom out and the ride is defo not to hard,i cannot understand why honda made this car with the 18s as it drives spot on as if the 19s were ment for it.

ive got 19s on mine and have already taken delivery of this car,when i test drove the demo car with 18s i thought it was ok,but with the 19s on the car is really spot on,no extra road noise and the handling seems to be better,i live on a est were there is loads of speed ramps and this car goes over them with ease,it does'nt bottom out and the ride is defo not to hard,i cannot understand why honda made this car with the 18s as it drives spot on as if the 19s were ment for it.
They are meant for it, thats why they're an option for the FN2!! :lol: :wink:

Back