• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

IMG_0154copy.jpg

Big thanks to Akira2506 and Dom aka Slow_DC2 - i finally have a half decent piccy of my new bumper! (ignore the toilet related background :p )

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3135/...3ce0da.jpg?v=0

Bodywork is now complete. Brake and wheel refurb next, then its sell or supercharge.

tell Lottie to stop driving round with track numbers on her motor -its sooooo not cool LOL!!

It so is :p

Its a great little car, if I had the cash I would have it off him and use it as a track beast, it would suprise a hell of a lot of people. I must admit when I drove it at NW a few months ago I preferred it to the EP3 because of its rawness.

I must admit when I drove it at NW a few months ago I preferred it to the EP3 because of its rawness.
You kept that quiet! :p

Why would you wanna sell it now you've ironed all the bugs out & got it to where it should be? :(

To be 100% honest i love it to pieces, in my (admitedly bias) opinion for a 16 year old car it is MINT, not a spot of rust, nigh on everything that can be changed has been, its been impeccibly looked after and drives superbly, i like to think of it as "the car Honda SHOULD have built."

Best of all its got the compromise between power, reliablitly and running costs that so many other cars don't have.

But i guess i am just a bit bored of it really. I've been feeling the need for some more power and a bit of an image change recently - and sadly despite how awesome it is, its still "just a civic."

I know i'll never get back what i have put into her but i don't think there are too many others in the country that can be compared to it as a comprehensive car.

But because i know that i will never get what i want for it price wise without stripping it down, it makes me think that it would be worth keeping, boosting, and running into the ground! And i can't really think of anythigni can "sensibly" afford to replace it with.

I have a firm plan now though, wait until the end of January (i get my annual bonus then) and if selling the car will clear all my outstanding debt by then, she will be gone. I'm fed up of the big black cloud of owing other people money over my head. As sad as it sounds its my only asset and having all my cashishe in what is essentially a piggy bank on four wheels isn't such a good idea.

I'm all depressed now! :mad:

Those attedning JAE might have noticed this...

ftw20flyer20front-72dpi.jpg

Old bumper - but might be an incentive for some people to be buying parts from my good pal stew at FTWPerfomance!

IMGP3285.jpg

Benen rear towhook fitted - tbh a plywood one would be more useable - but meh, its shiny!

IMGP3282.jpg

Brake master cylinder stopper arrived and it was very much needed! Certainly a noted difference in the pedal feel! I added the skunk2 sticker as i had one laying around. £23 from Tegiwa (inc. delivery) if you buy one sharpish!

IMGP3283.jpg

Thats it for now, ta for looking and all the kind comments :)

It so is :p

Its a great little car, if I had the cash I would have it off him and use it as a track beast, it would suprise a hell of a lot of people. I must admit when I drove it at NW a few months ago I preferred it to the EP3 because of its rawness.

LOL!! You and your stickerage;)

Although I only had one quick blast around the handling course at NW, I agree. EMO really surprised me and is a fantastic motor. Credit to Streaky for developing it to this stage. I'd happily have it sat in my garage for track abuse:cool:

Back