• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st Service £185

1st Service £185

Looks like I'm screwed, all the Honda dealerships are the same group by me and it's 185 for the first service, 20 off for supplying my own, I shopped about and if I trvel an extra 10 miles I can get it done for £184 :roll:

Mine is going in on Friday for the first service....£140 with them supplying oil or £116 if I do it. 8)

Seems a bit pricey that fella. :?

yowserctr said:
Mine is going in on Friday for the first service....£140 with them supplying oil or £116 if I do it. 8)

Seems a bit pricey that fella. :?

Yes all Honda dealers are Brindly group by me
One quoted 180 and will knock 40 off if I take my own oil in they do use fully synthetic Hellex? brand but it's a fair drive away, solid urban driving right the other side of Birmingham

I paid a whopping £60 for my first service

Dotty, you are now doing exactly the same as another mod had the habit of doing on another site. :roll:
Anyone who posted a service cost, he used to write back saying he paid about £2.50.
:smt067 :smt067 :smt067

Dave S said:

Dotty, you are now doing exactly the same as another mod had the habit of doing on another site. :roll:
Anyone who posted a service cost, he used to write back saying he paid about £2.50.

LOL I know mate and I know what your going on about :lol:

Dave S said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yowserctr said:
Dave S said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah yes i remember it well :lol: :lol:

I hope my local dealer isn't going to charge that much :shock:

I'm hoping to save some money by providing my own high quality oil and HAMP oil filter.

Re: 1st Service £185

miner said:
Looks like I'm screwed, all the Honda dealerships are the same group by me and it's 185 for the first service, 20 off for supplying my own, I shopped about and if I trvel an extra 10 miles I can get it done for £184 :roll:

Seems you are unless you are prepared to travel, £184 is high.

£185 lol

You may as well just bend down and grab your ankles my son, you're being bum-raped.

Dealer that supplied car quotes 105-108 if I supply the oil, so swallow the old pride and it's booked in

My S2000 had it's first service yesterday which cost £129.11. I,m glad i shopped around though; two other dealers quoted £176.00. Geoff. :D

Hope I don't get charged that next week when I have my 1st service.......seems bit much :?

Back