• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st Service Cost

Sorry if this has already appeared on these forums but can anybody tell me what the 1st service cost for the CTR (FN2) at your honda dealers. What oil and filters do Honda use as when the service is due, to prevent them getting more money out of me I would rather buy the filters and oil. Would you reccomend using any different oil and filters?

Cheers

Kris

Best to use the filters supplied by your honda dealer, as for oil, have a look in the oil section to see what people like to use but its a bit like asking 'what type of girl do you like' :lol: When i had my EP3 i just let the honda dealer use what ever they liked, it was running better then ever when i sold it with 45k on and clock, plus its garranteed for 90k miles. IMO unless you going to be keeping it for mega miles ie 100k+ then there nothing wrong with what ever oil your honda dealer puts in (whatever they get the best deal on) but there's always better oils. One thing about supplying your own it does work out cheaper.

Just had my 1st Service......

I have 5 services for 500 quid.:cool: ....but the cost for the 1st should have been 160...and the 2nd is 330 quid:eek:

add those 2 together and you get 3 services for a tenner..lol:lol:

I took out the service plan 6 months after I bought it.....

check with the dealer....;)

I have been phoning around for my first service.

John Banks Ipswich were £175, with £50 off if I supplied the oil.

Lings Lowestoft were £150, but only £85 if I supply the oil.

So I'm going to buy some Silkolene Pro S 5w40 from Oilman for £45, and let them use that for the service.

Omg, thats so much cheaper to do it that way ! my sport is booked in 25th of march for full service and its first mot. And for everything its approx £443, air con etc etc etc

I paid around £80 for my first and provided my own oil. That was on the EP3 though. Just had my third and inlcuding MOT it came to £135

Back