• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st type r

Welcome Kirky! Get some more pics up mate, it looks like she's been well cared for. Any plans?

Welcome Kirky! Get some more pics up mate, it looks like she's been well cared for. Any plans?
cheers m8 iv no long had the car it came with an exhaust apart from that it was totally standard. since then ive put pro sport coilovers,skunk 2 lower control arms,upper and lower braces. getting the handling sorted first before more power:):):)

Welcome to the ep3 club :) looks nice and already has a few good mods but yeah bonnet bra not my cup of tea, only one creature is designed to wear a bra ;)

aye mate I was kinda on the fence with the bra must admit it looks a lot better without it the bra is binned lol

thanks mate must admit I love this car 42 year old coming on 21 lol. out of curiosity I put it on the road. only had the exhaust done at the time

aye mate I was kinda on the fence with the bra must admit it looks a lot better without it the bra is binned lol

:D yes they protect the leading edge of your bonnet but they just look ghey !!! liking the ctr mind you... best choice of colour ;)

I agree. Car looking good. I like your reg plate surround with the badges on.

As for being 42.. Isn't it great being old gits and getting cheap insurance on EP3s lol

Welcome to TRO mate.

Back