• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 2 grand integra !!!!! Dc5 :-)

img1010uz.jpg

2K for a DC5 like that!

If it's in good working order i would be keeping it but if the insurance companies rape you for a grand or two per year then sell it.

Keep a while and look after her. When you have had enough then sell on for tidy profit. You could knock about for years and as long as you take good care it her then you'll get your money back and some.

2k I don't think i'd be able to keep a straight face you have a real steal on your hands!

1. drive it enjoy it.
2. tidy it up looks like that front end has some stone chipping to bumper.
3. keep up the regular service intervals.
4. If you do stuff it and don't wan't to claim insurance break it you'll easily see your 2k back in engine and seats alone.
5. Even if you sold this in another 5 years you will see your 2k back.

However you look at this you're "winning"

I've owned the car for about 10 days now and the first thing I done was get the front bumper sprayed, will post pictures up off tonite, I also had the lights buffed up as they looked a little green. I'm goin to get a full valet tomorrow and will post more pictures up when all done. The front only cost £200 and looks brand new, also has buddy club wheels on which I've been told cost a few quid

Yes I'm going to keep it, it's an awesome machine, my fan belt has started squeezing a little, does anyone know if the civic type r fan belt will fit the integra or will I have to import one, thanks

If you ever get bored i will swap my ep3 for it ;)

Looks smart. I wanted one before i got mine but there just too much money for what i wanted

Back