• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2 NHB's just after being washed..

P1000347.jpg

P1000346.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

P1000348.jpg

P1000349.jpg

P1000350.jpg

P1000355.jpg

P1000353.jpg

P1000351.jpg

P1000354.jpg

They look cool, I really like the 5 spoke wheels, I've been thinking about a set for myself, are they 18's?

They look awsome. Not too sure about the (*silver*) wheels though, dont think they suit the car at all. Lovely otherwise :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the red and black rims look quality :cool: loving them :cool:

edited really wanted to keep it but thought better of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
It saddens me to say it, but I agree with Mike. Was not a fan of your rims to start with, but they've grown on me. Look :cool: in the last two photos.

Looking good mate, same as the others - Loving the red and black rims!

Say are those mugen front grills replica's or?

Is the civic with red/black rims lowered? I'm guessing it is!

Oh and lastly, those CPL stickers, where you get hold of them from? The actual place? :D

Looking good mate, same as the others - Loving the red and black rims!

Say are those mugen front grills replica's or?

Is the civic with red/black rims lowered? I'm guessing it is!

Oh and lastly, those CPL stickers, where you get hold of them from? The actual place? :D

My CTR with red and black rim has been lowered 35mm, the CPL stickers were from CPL as they both have had a fair bit of work done by them and lastly the grill...mine is a rep (i was feeling to flush at the time) and the other is 100% real expensive thing!!

Back