• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2005 cosmic grey EP3

Lol. I only fitted it today! So haven't sent the wheel back yet! But just to clarify .......
£115 for the wheel, £10 postage, and £50 returnable deposit when I send the wheel back tomorrow! £175 but really it's £125.

Turn around was 10 days-ish I can't remember exactly the date I paid

Quite easy. 2 t30's for the airbag at the side, 19mm for the wheel. Unclip the horn and airbag, give the wheel a jolt (as it will seem stuck) and its off!

Thats a nice looking EP3 you've got there. I love your calipers, how the funk did you get them looking so good? And what paint colour is that?

I'm a fan of the debadged look too, eps have way too much type-r branding on them, I think two red badges is quite enough.

I think that a retrimmed wheel may be my treat to myself for paying off my student loan in a couple months. Yours looks AMAZING.

Thats a nice looking EP3 you've got there. I love your calipers, how the funk did you get them looking so good? And what paint colour is that?

I'm a fan of the debadged look too, eps have way too much type-r branding on them, I think two red badges is quite enough.

I think that a retrimmed wheel may be my treat to myself for paying off my student loan in a couple months. Yours looks AMAZING.

cheers :) the calipers all I did was put in ebay caliper paint and found "pearlescent caliper paint" and that colour is Cadbury purple. All you do is clean them with a wire brush and give it a few coats :)

That is a nice drop on those Eibachs. Plus, I'm a massive fan of those purple calipers, cool looking car! Keep up the good work dude.

rul5.jpg

new shoes fitted! :)

Wait till you upgrade to DS2500s. :D

Just give them a good coat of wax each time you wash them, and be prepared to wash them. Lots. :lol:

Back