• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 2007 CTR pics

Having confirmed that static pictures are allowed before the embargo, just no moving shots be it film or video then here are a few from Goodwood on Sunday :)

Milanored.jpg

Redandbronze.jpg

bronze3.jpg

bronze2.jpg

BronzeCTR.jpg

Both G and I drove the car on Sunday but nothing will be said untill the 29th where there will be more photos and a short video of the car :)

Captain Redbeard said:
It's still an ugly mother of a car but good effort getting the pics. 8)

Pictures really do the car no justice in all honesty, I thought it looked stunning in the flesh :D

Looks lots better in Milano than Black imo.

Still can't make my mind up on the fussy rear end.

Good pics though Nick :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:

Thats actually a Bronze car, so it's not the hideous Austin Allegro brown people wer expecting, it's almost a black with a gold fleck that the sun catches like the blue flick in the NHB cars :)

HASNIC said:
Thats actually a Bronze car, so it's not the hideous Austin Allegro brown people wer expecting, it's almost a black with a gold fleck that the sun catches like the blue flick in the NHB cars :)

Interesting :wink:

Sort of similar to the black/gold Renault paint then as a comparison?

Looking forward to your thoughts on the drive tbh Nick :)

SpaceMonkey said:

Totally agree there, still not sure about it. :?

Nice work Nick, but that back end does let it down some what. If I could afford another it wouldn't be the new one. The concept was nice but this isn't quite it :cry:

I like alot of the car but the rear is still my biggest issue - is it a grower? Who knows. :D

Back