• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

I do the same even though I can't afford one :lol: Think It'll be long before you get one Stu? Or are you even considering it?

Allen where did you get yours from? Private sale?

Was goning to get flight from Devon to Scotland to get one, then one came up 30 mins away so couldn't say no.

Got some new bits over the past few weeks...

Changed sidelights...

Before:

2b917374.jpg

After:

dd69eb21.jpg

Some Honda wind deflectors...

04d1653f.jpg

de58100d.jpg

And last but defiantly not least... :twisted: :dance:

8ab5ba03.jpg

4ab5f856.jpg

55cf0fb6.jpg

ddddef54.jpg

Stunning car mate , i can see my house for sale and a tent being my new home , the misses dont know yet !

You got the Toda on yet ?

I have the full Toda system on my FD2 and it sounds fabulous, quiet when warm in low revs.

But when in vtec it really does sound special !

Titanium tips. Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of Mugen. Some of there stuff is nice but I think they take the p!ss with prices so refuse to but anything Mugen... :lol:

Fitted the Toda today and have to say I'm surprised at how quiet it is. Don't get me wrong, it's louder than stock at low revs under load, but in VTEC it doesn't sound any different.

I love the sound the filter makes in VTEC so I'm glad the exhaust noise doesn't over power it.

Will be going for decat and flashpro next. Don't know if the decat will change the noise anymore?

Manifold definitely accounted for most of the noise on mine. Combined with the Regu06R I had it was fairly vocal

Mines very Beastly when in vtec, mind you it is full Toda including header and Hondata flash pro remap..the fd2 is so aggressive with these !

Did plan on a Toda manifold and remap. But another member that was running a decat before he got the Toda manifold said thee wasn't much difference. He's still running stock cat back though

Get the de-cat Allen it will liven it up no end... You'll love the exhaust note when you do !

Gruppe M is after that Allen ;0
Only people who I go past can hear the Toda, they tell me it Roars like a good en !
I can hear the note but the Gruppe M is very loud, plus it is right at the front !

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298704797.817211.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298704797.817211.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Get the de-cat Allen it will liven it up no end... You'll love the exhaust note when you do !

Gruppe M is after that Allen ;0
Only people who I go past can hear the Toda, they tell me it Roars like a good en !
I can hear the note but the Gruppe M is very loud, plus it is right at the front !

Sent from my iPhone

Need to do some saving. Need flashpro aswell to go with the decat.

I was swaying more toward the J's racing intake. Had the Gruppe M on my DC5 and don't like the fitment quality. Or is it better on the FD2?

writeimg081209_16.jpg

Back