• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

Good to see someone else sticking to one theme, i.e. Mugen. :smt023

Is that the normal AEM Short Ram? Looks like it's a closed filter on the picks, I always thought it was an open cone?!... :confused:

Thanks, although Mugen is an expensive habbit to have! It is a AEM short ram but I've also put a heat shield on to help reduce the heat soak, it does work although you can't help when your sat in traffic for ages, although a quick Vtec up the road and it's ok again! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
glad you got her back shes a real beauty i think i may have run the **** over after the accident though hope you get some pennys back

A up mate spoke to you while you were Waiting To go down the strip again. Your fn2 is awesome looks stunning

Update needed :)

Forgot this thread existed, you want an update on where I am with the build or with the claim?

The claim was settled in March this year, all covered by third party and NCB given back, turned out the moped was covered on a traders insurance somehow.

With the build, well, she's an entirely different girl from the days pictured back in 2010! Now a nice litttle street racer/track weapon and she's a proper "daily driven" not a trailer queen and racked up some miles. Recently she was tidied up at the front with a respray, as she suffered a lot of stone chip damage over the last couple of years. Other additions this year include JR Super Charger, DC5 Brembo conversion with HEL lines, fluids etc. so I can stop her, Rota Alloys, Grand Prix pack, Tein Super Street coilovers and front fog air scoop with a feed direct to my HKS RSK.

Spend a ridiculous sum on her this year and now I'm finished (for now).

She is everything I need in a car for now and I will rack up many more miles and see her through a few more years of daily use and track days.

548900_10150999152576939_741601386_n.jpg

540260_407837102610999_1765173746_n.jpg

Forgot this thread existed, you want an update on where I am with the build or with the claim?

The claim was settled in March this year, all covered by third party and NCB given back, turned out the moped was covered on a traders insurance somehow.

With the build, well, she's an entirely different girl from the days pictured back in 2010! Now a nice litttle street racer/track weapon and she's a proper "daily driven" not a trailer queen and racked up some miles. Recently she was tidied up at the front with a respray, as she suffered a lot of stone chip damage over the last couple of years. Other additions this year include JR Super Charger, DC5 Brembo conversion with HEL lines, fluids etc. so I can stop her, Rota Alloys, Grand Prix pack, Tein Super Street coilovers and front fog air scoop with a feed direct to my HKS RSK.

Spend a ridiculous sum on her this year and now I'm finished (for now).

She is everything I need in a car for now and I will rack up many more miles and see her through a few more years of daily use and track days.

548900_10150999152576939_741601386_n.jpg

540260_407837102610999_1765173746_n.jpg

Well I knew ur mods from instagram :) but I meant in general about the whole car so thanks :)

Car looks sweet!

Back