• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Not the best photo but you get the idea...

52037327.jpg

Sweet. Car looked good at the gathering a couple of weeks back, and the bonnet was solid but just a touch faded.

Can't really see from pics but bet it looks awesome up close now.

better pic

just waiting on my buddyclub decal to come from hong kong then ill stick it on somewhere (probably centre just under the vent)

78981957.jpg

Well mini meet needed methinks. Hopefully gonna get these injectors fitted this week.

I am going for a steak on Friday for my 33rd crapday. If anyone fancy's it pop along!

Well mini meet needed methinks. Hopefully gonna get these injectors fitted this week.

I am going for a steak on Friday for my 33rd crapday. If anyone fancy's it pop along!

tempted... need money for the races saturday but ill see what i can do

Nice car mate, Im planning on do the black wheels on my cosmic prem :) preferred the carbon bonnet over the matt black personally but still looks smart!!

Any idea where to get black/coloured oem fitment wheel nuts and bolts?

Nice car mate, Im planning on do the black wheels on my cosmic prem :) preferred the carbon bonnet over the matt black personally but still looks smart!!

Any idea where to get black/coloured oem fitment wheel nuts and bolts?

Yeah black wheels are the way forward, gets a lot of attention from onlookers :lol:

You can get black wheel nuts off ebay, i need to get some myself.

Back