• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

240-250bhp whats best?

There is a k100 for sale locally being sold but its being sold with the ECU how do you go about getting it fitted? do you just get the new ECU mapped in or would they take the k100 out of the current ECU and put it into mine?

They're usually sold fitted to the ECU. Quite normal. Buy the lot and get it re-coded to your key at honda or somewhere that know hondata ecus, tdi etc.

Ah sweet thanks for that, it will be going to tdi for the mapping anyway so I'll speak to them if I get it, what would be a reasonable price to pay? As I know tdi supply the k100 and map for 720

IIRC it was £250 for a RR session

I had that many maps they started charging me by the hour rather than the straight rate :lol:

Bargain! I think I paid about £500 2nd hand but they were more expensive back then.

I sold my ECU with k100 for £340 a few months ago I think. And this was a good price. The buyer had no problem linking it to their car. Honda may even be able to do it, but ideally get it mapped to your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys just waiting for a reply think he's at work until 5ish been after one for a while but Price new isn't cheap haha think it's off a car that's been in a smash not sure on what damage it had though

I think they were like £470 new ? Standard ECUs go for around £40-60. It's always a risk but try get it tested ASAP to see that it's working and of course use pay pal

Was just trying to work out if it's just easier to just buy new for the saving that I'd have buying second hand with the risk of failure ect

Sorry. I'm using tapatalk on all the forums and I thought this was CTRO

Back