• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

30th anniversary

Late 02 early 03.

I ordered mine in October 02 and got it delivered in Feb 03, I think the majority of them will be 03 cars as I created hell getting mine and was one of the first down south to get it. Was a great car and I wish I hadn't sold it now :smt022

dsc00033ljj.jpg

im getting a 2006 model, i think it might be the premier one that you was on about, but its got the recaro interior, privacy glass, different mats etc...

im getting a 2006 model, i think it might be the premier one that you was on about, but its got the recaro interior, privacy glass, different mats etc...

Yes, its a premier, no 30AE's in 2006, didn't the premiers have Black and Red recaros and not just red like the AE's?

seats2.jpg

Yes, its a premier, no 30AE's in 2006, didn't the premiers have Black and Red recaros and not just red like the AE's?

seats2.jpg

Yes they do.

Funnily enough, the 30th Anniversary's were only availiable for around a year. I believe it was roughly around 30 years after the launch of the very first Civic.

Yes they do.

Funnily enough, the 30th Anniversary's were only availiable for around a year. I believe it was roughly around 30 years after the launch of the very first Civic.

Yes they do have Black and Red or Yes they do have Red?

I don't think they were available for that long as there were only ever 300 made and most of them were sold pre 2003.

Yes they do have Black and Red or Yes they do have Red?

I don't think they were available for that long as there were only ever 300 made and most of them were sold pre 2003.

Premiers have black/red Recaro's, AE's are just red.

My other point is that because they are 30th anniversaries, they would have only been produced in the 30th year of the Civic, but I'm sure they were all snapped up sharpish when new. Mine was registered in Feb 03 and is on a 52 plate.

Back