• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

322BHP N/A CTR

erm Dyno Graph ? Details

Obviously running Gas or its a mistype :p

Just looked looks like running twin bottle and gas and a Unichip :shock: looks to have been set up by Dastek

Interesting to know how much Gas your using, and what are u using to control it etc etc

not trying to start an argument ,just saying what bhp ive now got
its now running a hundred shot controlled through a unichip did make 328bhp but played safe at 322 bhp at dastek
the cost for this horse power is £1500 ,unichip nos and mapping, in my book this is good value for bhp per pound spent
car was running 289 for a year and i then decided to up to 100 jets
drove the car myself with wideband and det cans attached to make sure it was safe and im very happy
don

100 shot :shock:

On standard internals is this ? If so sounds interesting, is it for everyday use or do you just use it for drag racing etc etc ?

ohh and just to add running NOS means actually that your car is not N/A :)

100 Shot with standard internals sounds abit :? but each to there own I guess through a proper controller and all that shouldnt be too bad.

How long does a bottle last ? Guess not long with 100 shot

It's all well and good saying you have 9395832589235bhp with NOS if without NOS you have pretty a standard engine IMO.

Rcb said:
It's all well and good saying you have 9395832589235bhp with NOS if without NOS you have pretty a standard engine IMO.

Agreed

What have you done to help control all the "power" you have?....LSD?Clutch?

I certainly wouldnt run NOS on std internalls :shock:

Sounds like you wanted maximum power but not really any idea of how the machine is going to cope with it at such a huge fast surge!!

Correct me if im wrong though :D

cheers guys , and its 239 without rcb so still pretty quick
as badboy says the car is not my everyday car , i only use it for trackdays and get upto two hours use out of 15 lbs nos as i only use it for 5 -6 secs up the straight on knockhill
don

Whats cost on a 15lb bottl refill £60.00 or more ?

sounds expensive in the long run to be honest.

also 100 Shot on standard internals, best of luck, I would at least fit new valves and springs and even pistons for running 100 Shot even if it is on a progressive controller.

Its fairly cheap and easy to fit any car with NOS and get big power, but like others have said when the GAS goes you left with a standard ish Civic and also gas works out expensive in the long run.

I would have spent money on upgrading the engine first and then maybe fitting GAS onto this not just going bang theres 100 shot of GAS........................not the ideal way to do it in my opinion, but like u say each to there own and all that and pays your money takes your chance

Tarticus said:
I would have spent money on upgrading the engine first and then maybe fitting GAS onto this not just going bang theres 100 shot of GAS........................not the ideal way to do it in my opinion, but like u say each to there own and all that and pays your money takes your chance

100 shot will be fine...infact 200 will be ok as long as its all setup correctly and you stick to the few guidlines for using NOS.

I spoke to Guy ages ago about this and he said you should be fine with loads as long as its fed in progressively with correct fuelling and you stick to the rules. :wink:

Big problem is as you say it runs out......quickly. :wink: :lol:

As for cost, you should be paying about £1.50 per/lb if you go to the right people. 8)

Back