• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

350z GT. o hai dere, now forsale :(

Picked one up yeaterday morning. VERY clean, really nice to drive, got a nice bit of poke, and sounds fcukin unreal!! :evil:

Details/spec:
2007, 56 reg
38k miles
Full Dealer History
Ebisu Black
GT Pack - Bose 7 speaker upgrade with sub behind drivers seat, Bluetooth connectivity, Cruise control, Heated Tan Leather seats
Nismo Exhaust :shock:
RAYS wheels

Gonna be giving it a good claying/wax/sealant on the next dry weekend, but for now heres a couple quick snaps :cool:

0119da2c.jpg

e40510ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, excellent impractical choice - no room for pushchairs and shopping or Ikea flat packs.

Haters gonna downsize.

There's surprisingly a good amount of room in the back, easily a large suitcase and a couple of them hand luggage cases etc. but yeah, perfectly impractical!! Lol.

Still got the derv though which is what I use during the week, so still get roped into doing all the practical sh-t! Lol

Very nice! :smt023 I do like these a lot. What's the fuel consumption like?
As dotty says, not the greatest but for a 3.5 V6, it's better than I thought it would be. I'm getting about 24ish round town. Easy 30's on the motorway home.

My mates got one of these, very comfy inside, like you said room in the back, just a bit slow for a 3.5 V6. I expected a bit more. A great Tourer though.

My mates got one of these, very comfy inside, like you said room in the back, just a bit slow for a 3.5 V6. I expected a bit more. A great Tourer though.
Yeah they're not fast, but they're quick enough. as you say for a 3.5 you would expect more, but thats not shy i bought it, I got it more for the comfort, toys, the amazing sound and most of all I like the car and was gettin a bit bored if the derv so got this for weekends.

Yeah they're not fast, but they're quick enough. as you say for a 3.5 you would expect more, but thats not shy i bought it, I got it more for the comfort, toys, the amazing sound and most of all I like the car and was gettin a bit bored if the derv so got this for weekends.

No I agree, like I said its a fantastic Tourer. Big, Comfy and they do move. My mate has done a few mild mods to his, filter, intake and exhaust, and that has made a difference. Its a nice car to be in, well as a passenger, but Im told they are great to drive.

Looking to get some lows soon to sort out a wheel gap issue I have. Decided to go for the Eibach springs which are a 30mm drop. Looks perfect, nice and low but not ridiculous. But f-ck me, £200 for springs??? Wtf??? Teins are cheaper but they're only a 17 front 14 rear drop. Not enough, wheel gap issue will still be present. FAIL.

There are cheaper options - Gmax, lol, apex, lol, no thanks.

So I've got a wanted up for some good condition used springs as springs are either good or bad. Hopefully some come up, if not, I'll have to get them new. C-nt.

Also tempted by a rear bumper tuck, but not too sure about it with the Nismo rear box. It's looks great with a single can conversion and twin can true dual, just looking for some decent pics of a tuck with the nismo, not many about.

Back