• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

35mm drop on OEM Alloys and tyres?

Was wondering if I would have problems on dropping the car with 35mm apex springs with OEM alloys?

Has anyone lowered their car with 35mm drop?

I've been looking aorund the forums, and have seen some used 35mm drop but not too sure if they have 45 profile tyres on them.

Just want to make sure!

Thanks for the help!

I had the ABP 35mm kit a few years ago and was using the OEM tyre size 205-45-17 and had no issues with scraping etc etc. Make sure you get camber adjusters and a good FRSU.

I thought ABP Springs are only 30mm drop.

My car is booked this coming friday for FRSU down TGM.

Have you got any pics of them? So I would have idea of how it looks?

Thanks mate.

The old versions used to be 35mm but now they are 30mm.

Here's how it looked

ABPDrop.jpg

Did you have it fitted at the same time as FRSU?

Reg Plate looks awesome. lol

Ok mate thanks for the help.

Going to get 35mm apex springs! :D

Have you been quoted a price for the FRSU? I just wondered roughly how much it is as I want it done and TGM are local to me. I will probably get Eibach SPortline Springs as the roads in my area are littered with potholes and speedbumps so a 35mm drop would cause me real issues. Can't deny the one above looks awesome though. Loving the white rims too!

Have you been quoted a price for the FRSU? I just wondered roughly how much it is as I want it done and TGM are local to me. I will probably get Eibach SPortline Springs as the roads in my area are littered with potholes and speedbumps so a 35mm drop would cause me real issues. Can't deny the one above looks awesome though. Loving the white rims too!

I've been qouted around £700 for 75k Major Service, FRSU including camber bolts, camber arms, energy engine and gearbox inserts. All in.

I already got lowering springs fitted on my car.

You want to get the Eibach Pro Kit (15mm 20mm drop) rather than the Eibach Sportline Kit. The Sportlines Lower by: Front: 45-50 mm / Rear: 30 mm.

hey i know this might sound like abit of a stupid question but does anyone know where i can get the Eibach pro kit from, as i am wanting to lower my car about 20mm ?

Thats 20/15 drop isn't it?

have a look on eBay, or straight from Eibach website. Not too sure though as I have 35mm drop.

Back