• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

37,500 Mile Service

Dynax

The Babysitter
Just curious, does anyone know whats involved in this service? Its being done today at 2pm and wont take long they said.

Is it just an oil change?

Also, shoot me down if you want...where can i find this info as i have no clue :p

its all in the service booklet you got with the car (you know, the one the dealer stamps when they've done the service) :)

On a CTR its the same as the first (12.5K) but with a brake fluid change too. :wink:

Dunno I missed that service. And the three that come after that one :oops:

Captain Redbeard said:
smeg said:
Dunno I missed that service. And the three that come after that one :oops:
I take it you won't ever be selling your CTR then. :lol:

Maybe one day. But not at the moment. Anyway by the time I do come to sell it the mileage will be 200,000 plus so service history will mean fark all. Its booked in for a service now though. I bet it will cost loads :!: :lol:

Dotty, if you want a servicing thread then let me know and I will post up all the relevent details etc.

Dave S said:
Dotty, if you want a servicing thread then let me know and I will post up all the relevent details etc.

If you could PM me Dave I will edit my 'Sticky' so all the rellevant details are in the original post :eek:

Tell you what Dotty, I shall also do a piece on Hondacare Extended Guarantees as there are many CTR's coming out of warranty soon.
I know alot about those as well and if you wish you can make a seperate sticky.

Get back to you in a few days.

Back