• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

4-1 manifold keep OEM cat

Will do. Thought about the decat, but hassle changing it at mot time and alot of insurance companies won't insure cars with decats now. I'm hoping for about 220bhp. Will see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to Eurospec on 6th of April if you fancy coming down.

Anyone fitted one of these WITHOUT a map?

Ive got a catback, tegiwa M and a CPL Reflash would I benefit from this, keeping the stock cat, and not mapping, or am I just gonna run into issues!?

You can run the manifold but to get the best out of the mods you will need a remap!!

You can run the manifold but to get the best out of the mods you will need a remap!!

Exactly this, however I think the main issue of changing manifolds stems from losing the massive restriction of the cat.

Hey ijwhiteman, did you get your car mapped with the 4-1 manifold and ITG? Just wondering what gains you made in the end.

Back