• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

4 new tyres :(

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Well I now need some so whats best. Currently have pots, Hasnic recommended prada spec 2 and I noticed going for a wider tyre would be cheaper.

Pros and Cons would be cool and a good place to get them fitted Hants/Berks

Thanks

I have 4 x Parada Spec II's sitting in the Old Man's shed waiting for me Ben, purely down to people's opinions on here if that helps?

I've got 4 new Pots on the teg - the RE050's and I really like them.

Not had any problems at all and they have been getting some pretty stern tests 8)

Plus standard on the S2000 so can't be half bad :D

Rich do you mind me asking what you paid for them, all in?

Totally forgot about needing to do this and I so wanted a cf wing :( :lol:

zeffania said:
Rich do you mind me asking what you paid for them, all in?

Totally forgot about needing to do this and I so wanted a cf wing :( :lol:

Sorry to dissapoint mate but they were already on Livvy's wheels when I got them :oops:

If it helps though - I pay £95 a corner fitted for RE040's back home through a mate, I doubt they will differ much from that.

But I susppose you'd be able to get all 4 for a cheaper rate somewhere though :?

Last 2 I had done were £110 each for the pots. I quite fancy changing to the prada spec 2 but wondered if there was a better place near me to get them apart from Micheldever as they scratched my wheels a little last time :x

I've been running the Yokie Parada's for a while now, on my second set. Really rate them, good grip, and i dont chew them to bits in a few thousand miles.

SpaceMonkey said:
I have 4 x Parada Spec II's sitting in the Old Man's shed waiting for me Ben, purely down to people's opinions on here if that helps?

Questions.

1. Where does the old man live?

2. How secure is the shed?

3. Is he insured?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Questions.

3. Is he insured?

Typical Scouser :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Questions.

3. Is he insured?

PMSL :lol:

I think I shall be trying the prada, just need to find a good price local now

zeffania said:
I think I shall be trying the prada, just need to find a good price local now

Ben - If you struggle to get a decent price locally let me know mate :wink:

You won't go wrong with the Yoko's Ben. OK I'm biased but I love them. Had 3 sets on my 02 and will be putting them on the 05 as soon as the Pots wear out.

They are one of the best dry weather road tyres, good in the wet and don't wear out too quickly on track days :)

I can give you the number of a place in Kidlington (near the Oxford meet pub) if you want it. They are not the dead cheapest but I;ve always had good prices and just as important, really take care of rims. ;)

As for getting the cheaper 215/40's. Personally I wouldn't the the sidewall sits at a slightly different angle, but loads of people have so it can;t be that bad. ABP are doing the larger size for £75 a corner ;)

Back