• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

49000 miles

Sorry guys and girls i am sure someone has already asked this but i am wondering how much it will cost normaly to do the 49000 mile service.

You have a Honda dealer very near you, I suggest you call them and ask, then post the reply here and we will then tell you all the prices around the country.

You should be looking at around £225-250 I suppose for that area.

It is also a 12500 mile service schedule so it is a 50,000 miles service.

oh, my service book say 12,000 24,000 36,000 48,000. I have only got to 43,000 but it has been a while from the last service

I was qouted £310 by Allen Day in Hendon as it is the big service. Is there anywhere cheaper where I can get the honda stamp?

I had my 49,000 service and discs, pads, braided hoses and carbon bonnet fitted (those parts supplied) for £230 at TGM

kingbuttmunch said:
I was qouted £310 by Allen Day in Hendon as it is the big service. Is there anywhere cheaper where I can get the honda stamp?

id go to TGM mate, get a proper service for much cheaper, and still get a stamp, allbeit not a Honda one though

kingbuttmunch said:
Is there anywhere clsoer to Barnet? North London way?

Theres Brayley St Albans (next to R-tec), and also Alan Day in Enfield.

With regards to the stamp, ive been getting mine serviced at TGM for the past year or so, they do a much better job than the monkeys at honda thats for sure, but is up to you how much you value that Honda stamp.

Totally agree with wan_man, TGM every time mate. 8) 8)

No worries with stamps at all imo - in fact I'd much rather see a TGM stamp in a service book, than a random stealer stamp tbh. :D

Well worth a bit of trek if they're not local to you imo. 8)

wan_man said:
kingbuttmunch said:

With regards to the stamp, ive been getting mine serviced at TGM for the past year or so, they do a much better job than the monkeys at honda thats for sure, but is up to you how much you value that Honda stamp.

I would go to the one in enfiled but I heard bad things about them. Surely all Alan Days charge the same price?

kingbuttmunch said:
wan_man said:
kingbuttmunch said:

I would go to the one in enfiled but I heard bad things about them. Surely all Alan Days charge the same price?

what have u heard about the enfield one?

not sure mate, call them

Well I got my car serviced at the hendon honda, I had to wait 4 hours as hey booked too many cars and when i got home i reallised they hadn't stamped my service book so i have to send it to them now. Pain

Back