• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

5th Service

Just had my 5th service this morning at my local Springfield Honda Newcastle- car only done 57,286miles and no problems to report whatsoever 8)

Provided my own oil and the service was just under £100 but i had to replace the two dip bulbs so final total came to £105.05.

Service was done slightly early as its not due until 2nd May, but i'm going on a driving holiday all the way to Dorset during Easter weekend so wanted a clean bill of health before the long drive down and about :evil:

Gary

Fresh oil and fresh spring air.. have a top drive down to the coast. 8)

My fifth service was a clean bill of health too.

Just seen this, have you been down to dorset yet mate? If not could meet up:cool:

Been and gone Rich :lol:

Trip was during Easter weekend and had a pretty good time 8)

i went to Monkey World on Saturday so missed you by a day as per your Monkey World pic thread. Would have been nice to meet up although the missus wouldnt have been too impressed :roll:

I'm going to be handing over ALOT of money to Tom " TGM soon. Before I take the breadvan over to Europe.

My 5th service is coming up very rapidly. Getting a strange sound from the drive shaft so hoping they will sort it at the same time

Back