• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec

S1

Here are some pics of my 5zigen, just got it fitted a few days ago.

Old exhaust

DSC01164.JPG
DSC01166.JPG

5zigen Pro Eco Spec

DSC01180.JPG
DSC01184.JPG
DSC01182.JPG

This is the new eco friendly spec model it's made from 100% cardboard and it's lightweight too :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the real pics of the 5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec, sorry for the sh1t photos need to get a better camra and the car needs a good wash too.

5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec

DSC01176.JPG
DSC01178.JPG
DSC01179.JPG
DSC01167.JPG
DSC01168.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like the stock exhaust very quiet considering i have Induction kit too, it's got a very smooth nice tight high pitch sound (not loud) from around 4500-4800rpm to the vtec point.

I noticed more response throughout the rev range especially at low rpm it seem to pull alot quicker, it's taking away some of the flat spots and revs up more freely when i step on the throttle.

u got the b-pipe aswell?

i have the same exhaust on my car but i find it loud, iv got the b-pipe aswell ***

It's the full 2.5" cat-back exhaust system that i have.

I find it very quiet like the stock exhaust, but it's new so may get louder later on.

pro racer.jpg

Back