• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

700whp NHB CTR in Fast Car magazine!!!!

one of my work collegues has been in the car, and said it made him feel ill as it was so fast :D

thejudderman said:
XO - Who are you lot then? Where can I find out about what you offer/sell etc. I must admit I was and am still a bit sceptical about the sheer size of those figures... But there's no doubting that is still an f-ing fast civic :)

They're based in team valley, gateshead mate, dont think they have a website but just call in or give them a ring and they'll sort you out with whatever you want. Good bunch of lads too, know what they're talking about :D

free plug = extra discount Gunther/Aaron :wink: :lol:

xoauto said:
menfou said:
With 750cc Injector, FPR and 90PSI in fuel rail, the maximum on my car is 20PSI for 100% Duty

well on 650cc we run 25psi boost with a steady 13.1 afr on 98 ron fuel

I don't understand how can you put 25PSI with 650cc :?
I have 11.8:1 AFR, and my rev-limiter is 9000rpm, I can't put more than 20PSI with my 750cc injectors

Can you explain me your fuel setup please ?
I have a Walbro 255HP, and a FPR 50PSI for idle and 90PSI for 20PSI

Tarticus said:
But then it's not always about 1/4 miles times Pete!

Totally agree but from my understanding you are ot allowed to time cars on track days ? or so I guessed and your not actually allowed to race as such.

So the only real way of getting a standardised figure of speed is 1/4 Mile or Bruntingthorpe top speeed runs etc etc.

Its good that more people are building fast FWD cars long may it continue :)

But you could get a driver with a race licence to take it on a test day, or get a mag to do a feature and hire the track for the day

Friendy said:
Tarticus said:

Totally agree but from my understanding you are ot allowed to time cars on track days ? or so I guessed and your not actually allowed to race as such.

So the only real way of getting a standardised figure of speed is 1/4 Mile or Bruntingthorpe top speeed runs etc etc.

But you could get a driver with a race licence to take it on a test day, or get a mag to do a feature and hire the track for the day

I vote. a civic only day, to find the fastest all round CTR :lol: on track
with a pro driver doing the test. 8)

I wouldn't mind having a demo of this car if possible. I know where XO is in Team Valley just haven't had time to pop in yet.

Friendy said:
Tarticus said:

Ill call shotgun on that the :twisted: :lol:

we run a 45psi base fuel pressure with a 1 to 1 raising rate regulator. with a 255ltr walbro and inline . as to the exact setup its under wraps hey we cant give away everything . what ecu ,injectors & fuel setup you using

menfou said:
xoauto said:
menfou said:
With 750cc Injector, FPR and 90PSI in fuel rail, the maximum on my car is 20PSI for 100% Duty

well on 650cc we run 25psi boost with a steady 13.1 afr on 98 ron fuel

I don't understand how can you put 25PSI with 650cc :?
I have 11.8:1 AFR, and my rev-limiter is 9000rpm, I can't put more than 20PSI with my 750cc injectors

Can you explain me your fuel setup please ?
I have a Walbro 255HP, and a FPR 50PSI for idle and 90PSI for 20PSI

You would still need a wheely bar with f/w drive but you use it to force the tyres to the ground. Otherwise it is too much power with no traction.

xoauto said:
we run a 45psi base fuel pressure with a 1 to 1 raising rate regulator. with a 255ltr walbro and inline . as to the exact setup its under wraps hey we cant give away everything . what ecu ,injectors & fuel setup you using

Are you taking the car to the Honda on Track track day at Croft race track in September

haha It is,but mine is 103db at 4500rpm :roll:

Havent you got the stock back box still?

Sara said:
haha It is,but mine is 103db at 4500rpm :roll:

Havent you got the stock back box still?

Long gone, might chance it will see if there are still places after Silverstone

Back