• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

75k service ????

I only paid £146 from my local honda dealer BUT i did provide my own oil, oil filter and spark plugs.

I've seen prices vary dramatically anything from £200-600 :eek:

Do as Garyman did and provide your own parts. Will be a lot cheaper. I know that's what I will be doing in January.

We can do a 75k service to Honda spec @ £312.82 inc parts and labour.

Spec as follows:

75 K Service

OIL ( Mobil 1 Motorsport ) £49.00
Oil filter ( Gen. Honda ) £10.50
Brake fluid £10.90
Air filter ( Gen Honda ) £26.67 (unless Induction kit or replacement elemant fitted)
Spark Plugs ( NGK ) £58.00 (can also supply other brands HKS etc)
Consumables £7.75

Labour to carry out service £150.00

Anymore questions just give me a shout on 01270 567177.

Matt
ABP :lol:

yeah got quoted £540 from leicester honda thats way too much but wanna keep the service book looking sweet. think i will ask them about buying my own bits. cheers lads!:D

I paid £200 after supplying my own plugs (Honda want £80, I paid £40) oil and filters. However, the muppets never checked the valve clearances or changed the gearbox oil. Ask for the list of jobs they will do aswell as the price

i was advised that the gearbox oil needed changing, and valve clearances would be listened too, but not cleaned. (unless they needed doing). this was a further £60 ontop of the service price. after buying 4 potenza reo4os its been an exspensive month already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid £200 after supplying my own plugs (Honda want £80, I paid £40) oil and filters. However, the muppets never checked the valve clearances or changed the gearbox oil. Ask for the list of jobs they will do aswell as the price

Yeah I contacted STRATSTONE HONDA, DONCASTER who stated that a 72k service would cost £265 however I would need to pay £80 extra for spark plugs and it didn't include changing the transmission fluid. I don't trust them one bit either as after telling them NOT to drive my car outside their premises my car had an extra 15 miles on the clock. When I questioned them I was told it had to be cleaned and they usually take them to the hand car wash down the road (still couldn't account for the other 13 miles). I was then informed it was critical to replace my clutch at a cost of £800 as it was worn. I have since done 18,000 miles with no slip at all. Avoid STRATSTONE HONDA they are just after your money guys.

Tom at TGM serviced my DC5 and it included the following:

Plugs
Oil
Oil Filter
Valve clearences
Brake fluid
All labour and other bits required.

Less then £200. Like to see someone beat that.

I'll be going to TGM for my next one in December then!!!!!

He can take a look at my bloody squeeky suspension too!!

I know this is dragging up an old thread but is the timing belt not due to be done around this millage? or any other belts/chains? as the ep3 im looking at tommorow night is around this millage and would be handy to knwo what should have been done before hand over the cash

I know this is dragging up an old thread but is the timing belt not due to be done around this millage? or any other belts/chains? as the ep3 im looking at tommorow night is around this millage and would be handy to knwo what should have been done before hand over the cash
hi mate
i'm pretty sure that the timing belt should be done around 60k or the 6th service whatever comes first? best bet is to check the service book when you look at the car see where you stand and see if there are any receipts for work done

hi mate
i'm pretty sure that the timing belt should be done around 60k or the 6th service whatever comes first? best bet is to check the service book when you look at the car see where you stand and see if there are any receipts for work done

Isn't it a timing chain and doesn't need changing, allegedly ;)

Yes it is a timing chain and it's supposed to last the lifetime of the engine IIRC.

Ahh thats handy, is there any belts like the altinator belt or that that may need changing then? or are they driven off the chain?
No timing belts.;)

We do the 75K services for £201.83 as well. Less if you supply your own parts, oils etc.:cool:
Well thats roughly what i thought it would cost to knock him down if it aint been done yet but i dont think your very close to me so may be more expensive round my area :(

Back