• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

98 Spec JDM ITR DC2 y0!

Hey everyone,

Been waiting ages to get the camera out, not had alot of time off work and the weather has been shocking!

But got a few hours today to clean and take the teg out. :cool: Tell me what you think :D

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

:D

Yeah mate, not sure how much, its on Tein coilovers, didn't really measure how low it is, not really alot to be honest, feels solid and handling is fine doubt will go any lower, maybe at the back abit more.

I love 98 Specs :cool: Yours looks very tidy.

What spec is it? Any delete options?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tidy motor. Hopefully I'll get to have a nose around it soon.

Some xenon coloured lights to go with your HID projectors would look touch.

Cheers Gunn, honestly if it didn't have a plate on it, you would have thought it was a new car. Most people are shocked at the condition of it.

And by delete options man, not sure what they are. But if you mean do i still have airbags + air-con yes :D

Sure will Jermal, been chatting with few other guys i know with Type R's. Should be coming to next norwich/EA meet

Last edited by a moderator:
Love white cars, heres one I had earlier, 2.0 gt, November 2008. your honda looks the business! ( the power of dreams ):cool:

Spoon N1 fitted today, only the axleback system, B pipe will eventually follow.

My god it sounds amazing at full chat, pics to follow will try get a video later perhaps also!

Little update time :D

Gave car a good clean today! Anyone else with a Almond Cream Honda will agree it needs doing regulary. Shampoo'd seats + Gave good hoover.

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

Picture as promised of Spoon N1

IMG_0839.jpg

Best mod of the day, paint calipers :D

Before

DSCF4491.jpg

After

IMG_0838.jpg

Have some wind deflectors on the way so will post picture when arrive :D

Fitted Decat today, best bang for buck mod ever. Well worth it, made the N1 less boomy. Pops + Bangs a treat too.

Vtec is just gorgeous sound now, throttle response also feels quicker if that is even possible, may just be my mind. But still recommended :D

Cheers lads.

Decat now on, best bang for buck mod so far! Haven't felt any torque loss as told i would. The sound is emmence.....i look for any excuse to find an enclosed street or tunnel to let the sound reverberate ;) Well worth £60. Pops + Bangs exactly how i wanted it to. Actually made the Spoon N1 less boomy so that was a big plus!

Managed to get a quality snap of my mate who helped me fit it, looks like a retard but its a classic.

3014_1131415600378_1076899606_30418.jpg

Spoon drop in filter ordered :D

Back