• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

99 Ron Tesco

Just filled up with this as per scousefella's recommendation

does make a difference - engine feels alot smoother and

it does pull better. :wink:

it should be more widely available - cost not much more than normal

95 Ron - but much much better by milessssssssssss.

Sorry Bunny
I don't agree with that. :| I felt no difference at all.
Won't be using again untill I have k-pro/K-100.

I am enjoying 99 - it could be a sub - concious thing but I am SURE it does the job. :wink:

Scousefella said:
I am enjoying 99 - it could be a sub - concious thing but I am SURE it does the job. :wink:

Same here tbh....notice it's more smooth during tickover and start up :D

Welsh-Rich said:
Scousefella said:

Same here tbh....notice it's more smooth during tickover and start up :D

Just had a little fling with Kiers on a small selection of B roads and then the A12 - feels good!!! :twisted:

Trung said:
Sorry Bunny
I don't agree with that. :| I felt no difference at all.
Won't be using again untill I have k-pro/K-100.

well mine used to drive jerky at idle and slow speeds
and its much better too in that area - i am sure engine feels
quieter too.

do u still have the manifold ? and decat ? perhaps with all that
the diff may be minimal

btw what k-100 ?

It will definatly make a difference to my car just as soon as the feckers bring it up here :twisted:

Had mine tuned with K-Pro running Optimax, ran on 97 octane crap because I had to I had run out of fuel and only station near :( and my car would stall at idle

Stuck in some 99 Octane and no problems, Also stuck in Optimax since and no problems, so it deffinately runs smoother :)

Will this allow the ignition to be advanced/ retarded further without the danger of knocking :?:

I filled up the stuff on Saturday afternoon, as I was almost out and needed some petrol asap.

After running on it for a couple of days... I will never again. The car has just swallowed the stuff! If I had used Optimax, I would of got close to twice the miles from the tank. I drove the car exactly the same as I normally do.

I am going to fill up this evening on Optimax, and go back to getting a decent amount of miles from the car.

Back