• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX A Couple of Questions

Hey, I've been wondering for a while now about a couple of things to do with my S2k and was wondering if only smarties have the answer or whether one of you guys would instead?

Basically, It puzzles me that my windows always go down for the roof to go up and down when other convertable that I've driven don't do this.

I quite like to drive around with the roof down but windows up when its a bit on the cool side so it kinda gets a bit annoying that every time i put the roof down the windows go down too and when i stop and put the roof up the windows go down again. The roof is really fast so it seems a bit daft that the windows seem to play silly buggers, unless its to protect the rubber seals on the edges?

Also, I've just noticed on a car for sale on e-bay (56 plate) that it gives an outside temperature readout to the left hand side of the clock on the dash.......do all of them have this or just the later ones? Mine's an 04 so if it does have a temp readout how do i switch it on?

thanks,

The temperature gauge came on the MY06 onwards IIRC.

In answer to the windows question, yes it's to protect the seals, most cars have the windows move when the roof operates, just not all the way.

Roof off, windows up looks bad :)

Cheers for the info......its better to have the roof down and windows up in the colder hours than no roof down imo tho ;)

Back