• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

a few problems

just got an ep3 other day and the heater wont turn off when you set it to off?
also handbrake doesnt hold i adjusted nut inside car as it was very high and it worked held really good then next day its gone back the same again just doesnt hold? 3rd one was no rear washer then found rubber bit has split and it goes through tailgate so thats an easy one

You might need to check the knob that turns heater on and off as something might have gotten loose, stuck or broken!
Check the handbrake cable as with age these tend to stretch a bit and replace with new Honda one.

but its working ok you can put on full speed but when you turn it off it stays on a low setting still

I am not 100% sure on the EP3 as I haver never come across an issue like this and hopefully someone on here can confirm but some cars have resistor blocks and a high speed relay, while others may have a blower control module that isn't working properly and this "might" be why it's behaving like that! Do you have a car electrician nearby as that would help big time.

Back