• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A long old day. Millie was exhausted! Modded FN2

Yes, but I'd need three sets :eek:
Dip, Main and Fog! :( Ther are issues with some of the ballasts not lasting, with some of the ones that are found on ebay. Additionally, it gets a bit tricky to squirrell away 6 balast housings!

I know a chappie from the BMW bike forums who does HID conversions with ultra-small ballasts (90mmx65mmx13mm), they've been very well received there, exceptionally well built and the output from the 50W kits is mental. These should be plenty small enough, some of his customers have been squeezing 6 onto their GS's.

Ride is far better with the KW's. Adjustment is quite simple with the "C" spanners provided with the kit and the adaptors for the damping adjustment.

Gone is the harshness, and the understeer is virtually eliminated. :D

Truly, I am proud when I'm picked up in this :]. I'm Stella's son, unfortunately you can't expect any form of knowledgeable spiel from my behalf, but I'll be reading up on the beloved Honda's :].

Back