• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A-Plan beat Greenlight

My insurance was up for re-newal, Greenlight gave me a re-newal of £770. Thought id shop around and got one for £650 off A-Plan :)
Greenlight said they could only match it if i waited another 2wks till i was 25 to take out their policy, as this ment i wouldnt be covered for the next 2wks i had to say Bye :roll:
Didnt think i would find anyone any cheaper than Greenlight.

I just spoke to Greenlight after getting a quote from A-Plan, as my insurance is due for renewal.

Greenlight could only get within £70 of A-Plans quote, and couldnt beat it.

Been with A-plan for 2 years now, great price and great service when i needed to make a claim too!!
AC 8)

I found quite a few cheaper than Greenlight but the winning factor with them is the track day insurance for only £50 per event :D

Lottie said:
I found quite a few cheaper than Greenlight but the winning factor with them is the track day insurance for only £50 per event :D

Exactly :D

And hardly add anything for mods either

Carl

I went with Greenlight again this year even though A-Plan was about £60 cheaper.

Reason- i was about to move to my new house and A-plan said they will charge something like £20 admin to change the address and tbh, i couldnt be bother with the "hassle" of changing so stuck with GL.

However, i may go with A-Plan next year as Neil at GL said the lowest they can go is £540 on the ctr :?

GaryMan said:
However, i may go with A-Plan next year as Neil at GL said the lowest they can go is £540 on the ctr :?

He said something similar to me but it was £640 :lol:

Back