• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A question

With my car in its current state of tune (see my sig) how much will it cost for a JRSC kit fully fitted all in inc VAT etc?

Just out of interest have you seen the new JRSC kit? Based on a rotrex style system?

As for your question I would imagine you would not get much change from 3k, including fitting and mapping, perhaps a bit more depending on where you go.

Just out of interest have you seen the new JRSC kit? Based on a rotrex style system?

Just to add the new system is not in the UK yet and wont be as far as I know for some time, obviously you can go for a Rotrex Supercharger, but these are still relatively new.

I think I'll be sticking with the "tried and tested" JRSC kit tbh.

Tried and tested with a free knock light like a christmas decoration...:lol:

If I were you I'd go for a nice LSD, some coilovers and perhaps a big brake conversion. That way it'd enable you to use more of your current power, plus you'd ideally want those for a S/C conversion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back